Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trick or Treat!

We headed out for Trunk or Treat last night and got there a little late. As soon as we pulled into the parking space, kids were running to the trunk, vicious kids. hehe Logan talked about it all day long, although as soon as we started to go around, he suddenly lost his voice and became very shy. So not my kid. Although I thought it was MAJOR cute.

We ate some yummy soup and homemade bread. Cookies for dessert--which didn't seem to go very far. Every time we went up to get some, the majority of them were gone. Logan did a great job playing all the games: getting his face painted (which looked more like a squid than a skull and crossbones), fishing for toys (he got a chinese yo yo that is now his favorite toy-- he had to sleep with it last night. No my son doesn't sleep with a stuffed animal-- he sleeps with a yo yo. if that's not nerdy, i don't know what is.), bowling for candy, and my favorite-- the donut on a string.

We had such a great night--here's some fun pics:One more of the cute scary kangaroo

9 comments:

Aves October 29, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

your kids are little muffins, could their eyes be any more stunning?! You look fabulous by the way!

Kelsey Danielle October 30, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Adorable!! I love the costumes! They are too cute!!

Brittany October 31, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

I better get to see them today sometime in all their costume cuteness!!

Emily November 1, 2008 at 6:57 AM  

I love the donut picture! It is the best. How cute are your kids in their costums too...darling.

Talia November 1, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Love the new look of the blog!! Trunk or treat was so fun! Your kids were adorable!

Youngs November 3, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

let me know if you want me to send $$ with your parents this weekend, so I can buy some of your cute cards!! let me know!

Sabs November 5, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

your boys are sooooo super cute! i wanna see a pic of you for halloween!!!

Sabs November 5, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

p.s what kind of camera do you have??

Huntsman November 10, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Hey I decided to go Private on my blog but still want you to have access I just didnt have your email address so if you want to email me it I will add you on. My email is bk_huntsman@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP