Friday, November 14, 2008

just to annoy you...

I woke up with this stupid cat in my head. My sister in law showed us this video like 4 years ago--I'm not kidding. And I woke up singing it. So stupid and so funny--have a laugh. (I like the middle part when he sings-- I say sexy things to myself when I'm dancing--always makes me giggle!!) Even Logan got a little annoyed with it when I showed it to him--now that's saying something!!



And for my parents enjoyment-- I never posted Halloween pics of the boys. Here's some cute ones!

What a cheeseball!

Just got done putting on the Christmas Relief Society night-WHEW!! That was so much work--I've spent weeks preparing for it! Its finally over, but for some reason I still feel stressed out--I think it's time for a bubble bath!

have a wonderful night!!
hugs,
Kandis

1 comments:

Aves November 15, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Cute pics! Your boys are getting so big, what fun. PS I started the video and then stopped it, I know it would be stuck in my head if I did! You are funny!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP