Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Quick trip

Brandon had a Bank Conference on Wednesday so we headed down for an overnight stay in Salt Lake City. The bank paid for everything--so we went along for kicks! Everything was wonderful, we got to eat at the Cheesecake Factory--AMAZING! I walked in hating mushrooms and walked out in love with them.

I thought I was going to sleep like a baby, I usually do in hotels, but for some reason my ears kept ringing, the man in the next room had his TV up really loud and he was snoring on top of it!! Then Landen kept waking up so I didn't get to sleep until 3am and I had to wake up early to take Brandon to the conference. Not a fun night, but we made it through and their free breakfast was worth the bad night's sleep! Yum!

Here's Loggy jumping on the bed

Landen wondering what Logan is doing!

My handsome hubby

1 comments:

Brittany November 21, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Me again - I just can't get over how no one could get a pic of Landen smiling and now that's all the kid does. Such a cute family!!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP