Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To the man who deserves it all...

It was Brandon's 28th birthday on Saturday--which just so happened to be the big BYU vs. Utah game (his favorite day of the year!). We had a BYU party, sandwiches, BYU cake balls, and I made an ice cream cake. Brittany's friend Greg brought over his 50" Plasma for them to watch it on while I took the kiddos to our house to be out of his hair! I think he had a great day despite the fact that BYU lost--sad times.

He got totally spoiled, as always! He got his Ipod touch that he'd been saving up for, clothes, movies, and lots of candy! What's a birthday without candy??? We went out to his favorite restaurant on Friday for luch-Quiznos. I always forget how expensive they can be! $10 for his sandwich!

In honor of the old man, I have 10 things he did at 27:

1.) Had his second child--although he is a red head, he still loves him! hehe
2.) Got through the whole series of P90X--hot stuff!! You are my stud muffin!!
3.) Earned a promotion at work--now he loves working with two ladies in a cramped room!
4.) Found his long lost backpack at my parents house. He still talks about how much he missed it.
5.)The proud owner of a 2005 Dodge mini van--never thought that would happen, did ya honey??
6.)Assistant Ward Clerk and Nursery teacher--a calling they said they would release him from after 6 mo., it's now over a year. But you are so good with the kids babe!
7.) fell in love with his Blackberry phone.
8.) Makes up the craziest nicknames for us. Landen: Gilly Gilly Go Bonkers, Getcha Getcha, Crazy Legs McGee Logan: Handsome Randsom, Whinner Bucket, Bratolie Olie Me: Lady Parts (that one makes me laugh)
9.) Took an intrest in learning to play the Guitar.
10.) Made me love him more than I ever had. We've gone through some tough times and some wonderful times. But each day that we struggled through brought us closer together. The thought of life without him is unbearable. He makes me laugh each day and lifts me up when my soul is feeling down. I look forward to your 28th year baby--I know it will be a good one and I hope we have many happy memories to come!

I love you Brandon!!
hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

Emily November 30, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

I wish I knew your hubby. He sounds like a really great guy. Maybe some day.

BTW: I was sad that you weren't in Seattle for the Twilight party...that would have been soooo much fun.

Brittany December 2, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

I love the iTouch! Such a lucky (and spoiled) guy!

Anonymous December 4, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

Thats really cute.. happy late birthday!!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP