Friday, November 21, 2008

Lets go WAYYYYY back...


Brittany did this fun high school tag and I wanted to play along too!! So let's go back, WAYYYYY back, back to 1999-2001!!


1. Did you date someone in high school? Hmmm, Erich, Trent, Joe, Mike

2. What kind of car did you drive? The MONSTER--our oversized Suburban

3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? ummm, no.

4. Were you a party animal? not really

5. Were you considered a flirt? not considered, but I tried!!

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? choir

7. Were you a nerd? nope

8. Were you on any varsity teams? yes-- cheerleading count? all three years-captain my Senior.

9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? no

10. Can you still sing your fight song? oh yea--after singing it multiple times each football game, it's burned in there!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Ms. Rigley (although I never had her-hehe)
Mr. T, Easy A Mullay

12. Where did you sit at lunch? Most of the time I went home, but if I was in the cafeteria, I sat with my boyfriend.

13. School mascot: Conks

14. School colors: green and black

15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? yes, Jonathan Tyler, Trent Allen.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?yes, only I hope I would be a little cooler and a little less akward.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Graduation night. We went on a Seattle cruise.

18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? probably shopping--or to lunch with my mom!

19. Were you in any clubs? yep, DECA (went to nationals and placed 10th in the nation) Conk Crew

20. Have you gained weight since then? I quite a bit less now actually.

21. Who was your prom date? I went to Prom twice, once with Joe and once with Falon.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? not sure. I don't want to do the whole "i'm more successful than you" thing.

23. Did you have a job while in high school?Arby's, I worked there with all my friends.

24. Worst class? Social Studies

25. Favorite class? Marketing

6 comments:

Brittany November 21, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

I'm so glad you did this! I love getting to know people better through these silly little tags. First, let me say that I'm sooo glad that you didn't pass the driving test the first time either! It's not as embarassing anymore as it use to be. And I didn't know that you are a singer! Choir huh? That's awesome! And all I know is I read A TON of boys names on that post, Miss Popular with the guys! Ha! So fun to read!

Jessica November 21, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

that was fun to read!

Crystal Lynn November 22, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

wow that took me back... I went to homecoming with Jonathan Tyler too! Different years tho...Hahaha

Unknown November 23, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

ohhh, memories!!! That was a crazy trip down memory lane but why didnt you post a pic?!!! Oh, and I think we should plan our own 10 year reunion with everyone! That would be so fun!

Huntsman November 23, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

That was fun to read lots of memories flow when you do those huh. I cant believe how big your boys are getting. Hope everything is going well. Love you guys.

Kellie November 29, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Oh wow. Seems like not too long ago we were walking the halls of KW, haha. Can you believe it's been 7 years? Crazy! I hope you're doing well hun. You have a beautiful family.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP