Sunday, October 19, 2008

50th birthday party!

It was my mother-in-law's 50th yesterday and we threw her a big halloween party. Everyone had to dress up and all that jazz. I made her a fun Haunted House cake, just like Martha--but not nearly as good as hers! We pigged out and enjoyed laughing at each other! HEre's some fun pictures of the characters we had come!!


Mom and Dad-- the king and queen of hearts


The Hunters-- Pigs in a blanket



Brandon and I-- Hippies from the 70's


Val and Nolan-- Little Bo Peep and a scarry skeleton


The Heilisons-- Doctors


The Sisters-- Ali (Asian) Brit (Gothic) Me (Hippie) Lynne (A princess) Magen ( gypsy)

Ali and Josh-- (Don't get offended-- An inter-racial couple)

Brit eating some yummy cheese fondue--I know good pic right??


The cake--- so not even close to as good as martha's!


ALi and Landen


Daddy and Landen with the fro


Please, no more pictures!!

7 comments:

Emily October 20, 2008 at 6:17 AM  

The cake looks so good. I am really impressed. Seriously! The pictures are so great too. I especially love the picture of Landon with the hair...it is the best.

Brittany October 20, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

Kandis, these turned out so great! I hope that you don't mind that I "borrow" these pics! And you cake was so amazing - way better than Martha!

Jessica October 20, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Landen looks good with a fro! And your cake was way better than Martha's =) I'm impressed! Looks like it was a fun party.

Kelsey Danielle October 20, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

so stinkin adorable!! It looks like so much fun!!

Sabs October 21, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

oh my gosh!!!! these pics are seriously hillarious!!! and that cake...masterpiece!!! How did you let people eat it?

Huntsman October 21, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

Kandis I am so glad you threw that fun party for one of the best Aunts in the world. You guys all look so good dressed up. Love you all!

Michelle October 22, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Love the pictures Kandis. That looked like such a fun party. I love your costume. I missed you at Bunco night though.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP