Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day at the patch...






Last week Logan's preschool took a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Man, was it cold. We were shivering so much that we only spent like 5 minutes looking for one. Logan found the perfect pumpkin... and of course mommy forgot to bring correct cash (they don't have anyone taking money, you have to have exact change)I only had a $20 and was not about to drop that in for a tiny little pumpkin. So instead I found .75 and he got a mini pumpkin. He was cool with it. plus we're going as a family next week so he'll get to pick another one out.

Such a sad day at our house... Logan has stopped calling us mommy and daddy. we are now officially Mom and Dad. So sad. I think I cried when he first called me that.

I've been a bad bad bad blogger--so to make up for it, I'm going to post every day this week--that should make my mom happy!! I need to get my butt in gear and start taking some pictures!

thanks for stopping by! hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Kelsey Danielle October 15, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Kenzie and I love seeing pics of the boys! She is trying to say both their names! Take care!

Brittany October 16, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

That picture of Landen is super sweet! You always get the best pictures of him!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP