Friday, October 17, 2008

Preschool at our house

Yay!! Now picture the grimace on my face as I imagine five wild three year olds running through my house--then realizing that this is what Kate goes through every day (from John and Kate plus eight) Aack!! But we made it through! We learned about the letter E and also about fall, hence the stupid tags I made them all wear. We sang songs and read Logan's favorite book-- My Little Sister Ate One Hare. Then we did leaf rubbings-- with a LOT of help from me. I was happy when it was snack time, as were the kids.

Logan could not settle down for like an hour before the kids came over, he was so excited. This is a picture of him when he jumped off the couch.


The play kitchen that Logan won't play with but every other kid loves.


Snack time!


The group


Jacob and his peace sign


Landen wondering what the heck is going on!

2 comments:

Kendra October 18, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

sounds fun! gotta love masses of little children swarming your house!

Emily October 18, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

Sounds like a lot of work. Good for you. The kids all look happy...it must have been a success.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP