Monday, October 27, 2008

10 things.


1.) Logan made me almost pee my pants this morning when he told me, " Mom, we need to go to Old Lady to get Landen some new clothes!" hee hee

2.) I got a new comfy sweater for winter. All I need is a comfy sweater, cocoa, and a good book!!

3.) Landen learned to wave to us. SO cute.

4.) We went to the ER last night because Logan was screaming that his ears hurt. I thought he had a double ear infection. After hours of waiting we found out that they were mildly red. Grrrrrrr. we have him on Tylenol. He slept like a baby when we got home at Midnight, of course.

5.) Made this amazing recipe today. can't stay out of it--probably gained back all my weight in one sitting! Not exactly like Moose Munch, but the closest I've ever had!

6.) Carved pumpkins for FHE. Poor Brandon--he spent half an hour helping Logan carve his little pumpkin just to have Logan push on the face and bust it in. So now Logan's jack o lantern is just a pumpkin with a hole in it, a large hole.

7.) Logan's new favorite question:
Logan to me this morning: "Hey mom- what you gonna be for Halloween??"
Logan to our friend Alan on Saturday: " Hey, Hey, Hey-- What is Ryan going to be for Halloween?"
Logan to Parker: "Hey Parker--What you going to be for Halloween?"

8.) Took Ali's bridal pictures on sunday at the Temple and they turned out GORGEOUS--sorry I can't post them on account that Josh can't see her dress and if he happened to peek at my blog I'd be in MAJOR trouble with her!

9.) Got a new potato peeler. Brandon saw it on the counter and picked it up. Very seriously he said, "Kandis, I thought we were going to talk to each other before we made major purchases. This could break the bank." (he's joking--my hubby's not psycho, although sometimes I wonder, hehee)

10.) This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween. This week is Halloween.This week is Halloween.This week is Halloween.

5 comments:

Jenn October 28, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

That is a great picture!!!

Talia October 28, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Is someone excited for Halloween or what?!?! LOL! I'm excited too. I'm sure we'll see you tonight at the trunk or treat!

GREAT pic of you and the boys. I LOVE FALL!

Thanks for the AMAZING cake again!

Kelsey Danielle October 28, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

So cute!! I miss those boys, I'm totally jealous that mom and dad get to go see you! If I wasn't going to be in AZ I would totally tag along! miss you!

Brittany October 29, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Way cute header!!

Huntsman October 29, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

What a cute picture of you and the boys. I loved the facts some of them made me laugh. Like the one about Brandon that is so totally him. I love you guys and miss you guys hope everyone in the smith clan is doing well.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP