Monday, October 6, 2008

Squishy Sqishy Squashy

Logan had some fun dancing to Barney this morning. (that's where my title came from, I can't get the stupid song out of my head!) Well, our trip to the dentist went okay. Logan did amazing. The dentist said he was the best 3 year old he's EVER had. Which was pretty cool-- he was so proud of himself. I, on the other hand, didn't do so well. No root canals, but 8--yes 8, cavities. No wonder my mouth hurts! So I have a couple more appointments to get them filled. Plus I have to get my wisdom teeth out.

We had a great weekend, Friday we had a party over at our friends house for the BYU game. We made this amazing salsa and some fun cookies. The boys( our husbands) had so much fun yelling at the television. Luckily they won--otherwise I'd have one grumpy hubby!

Mmmmm, doesn't that look good?? I substituted black beans for the peas and added another half of a bunch of cilantro. Everyone was dying over it--you'll have to try it!

6 comments:

Jessica October 7, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

looks delicous!! Good luck at the dentist =)

Anabelle O'Malley October 9, 2008 at 3:56 AM  

YUM!!!! I just printed out that amazing recipe. Now I'm craving it. (and it's only 7 am!) Love the photos you took in the post below. They are gorgeous.

Huntsman October 9, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Sorry to hear about the cavities I feel for you when I got my braces off I had seven YUCK!! Good luck.

Talia October 9, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

I'll take some of that salsa right now, thankyouverymuch! I've been craving salsa so bad lately. I'll add it to my list of things to eat on my day off, LOL!

Brittany October 10, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

That salsa was so yummy!!!

Sabs October 12, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

mmmmm i want some salsa...but hold the cavaties please:)

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP