Monday, September 29, 2008

Before and After

Logan gets them mixed up... which in turn mixes me up.... which then creates chaos and confusion in our little house. He'll tell me that he wants to watch his movie after his nap. I'm okay with that, so I go to put him down for a nap and he starts screaming, "My movie after my nap, my movie after my nap." So then I'm like, "huh?" I ask him if he means before his nap, then you can guess how confusing that conversation got.

Brandon and I are really into this new show Fringe. Have you checked it out? Way cool and kinda freaky. Written by some of the same people who did LOST, another one of my favs.

Our friends in the ward gave us the biggest bag of the cutest plums from their tree. They're so small, but amazingly delicious!!

I got to take Ali and Josh's engagment pics this past weekend. What do you think? Here are a few of them.

I need your prayers--BAD!! Headed to the dentist tomorrow.... haven't been in like 6 years. I keep having horrible dreams that they pull out all my teeth 'cuz they've rotted. YUCK!!

9 comments:

Aves September 29, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

The Dentist will be fine! HAHA, you are funny :) PS good job on the engagement photos, they are cute!

Brittany September 30, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Awesome, awesome job! You crack me up about how you in total panic about the dentist!! Good luck! I'm sure everything will go just fine!

Jessica September 30, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

the pics look great! She's so cute. Also, I love the convo with Logan about before and after...I laughed so hard...that could get confusing =)

Unknown September 30, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

amazing pics, man, i wish you lived closer-love you girl! think happy thoughts at the dentist!

Emily October 1, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

It is so hard when the kids get confused...it is really hard to deal with. Good luck at the dentist...I am sure you will be fine. BTW: the pictures are really great! I love the pictures you take...they are so honest and capture the light of people's personalities.

Huntsman October 2, 2008 at 5:52 AM  

The pictures are way cute. We are excited for Alli. I think its awesome you got to take her engagement pictures. If you lived closer I would have you do Tylers 9 month pictures. Can you believe he is already nine months? We hope everything is going well for the whole Smith family

Broc, Keira and Tyler

Jenn October 2, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

I hate the dentist! And Joe and I have been watching Fringe too!

Sabs October 4, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

hee hee I can so imagine you freak'n out about the dentist:) i love the pictures!!! you're amazing. Wish you could tak eour family shots this year! I can't help but think of you everythime I pass the halloween section in target:)

Kellie October 9, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Their engagement photos look great! Want to come to Washington to do ours when we finally get engaged?! ;)

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP