Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bath time

I realized I haven't taken pictures of Logan in the bath in quite a while. Logan has a new favorite bath toy--the squirt bottle. Lovely to come walking into the bathroom with your socks on, only to step in a large puddle of water. I hate wet socks.

Landen LOVES his big brother and watches him take his bath everyday. He laughs and laughs when Logan dances in the bathtub. He usually does some funky move and asks, "You like this move landen?" "How about this one baby?" I totally need to get it on video.

5 comments:

Aves September 25, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Your boys are so cute!! And getting so big! Thanks for the pick-me-up suggestions.. you are right, reruns of THE OFFICE are the BEST!! I can't wait for tonight! Where are you guys are girl? I wish we could hang out :)

Kelsey Danielle September 25, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

stinkin adorable!!

Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

LOOK HOW BIG THEY ARE BOTH GETTING.. VERY VERY CUTE..

Jenn September 28, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

Bath time always makes cute pictures!

Cherie Hale September 28, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Those are the cutest boys ever!!! And I am not one bit biased!!!!!
Keep the pics coming - we love to see our babies!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP