Monday, September 8, 2008

Drooly kisses

A common saying at our house with two small boys. Brandon likes to chase Logan around the house carrying a flying Landen with drool running down his chin, yelling, " logan wants drooly kisses!" and then he'll make Landen plant one on Logan. Both the boys think it's soooo funny. Brandon is so great with the boys- for that I am truly grateful!

So we've been cooped up the last couple of days with nothing to do!! I know, so sad. I haven't had the chance to take any new pictures, so I thought I'd share some fun new things I've discovered lately that I'm obsessed with!

Numba 1: My new epilator--oh you cause so much pain but I love love love you. This baby rips out all your hair--so much easier than waxing! Thank you Kerianne and all my cousins for introducing this puppy into my life!
Numba 2: Skinny flare jeans from Aeropostale. I've NEVER had jeans fit me correctly until now. I'm so short and well, really weirdly shaped. These are AMAZING and they have a little give to them so don't feel so tight (plus they make my butt look really, really good, hehe)

Numba 3: My new curling iron from Hot Tools. I've been growing out my hair for a couple years now and it will NOT hold curl, mostly from how heavy it's gotten. So my amazing sister Kelsey taught me how to curl it from top to bottom with this AWESOME tool. It holds my curls for two days which makes me happy!!Numba 4: Cake balls (okay that name just cracks me up--thanks Ali) they're actally called truffles. I made these a couple months ago for mother's day and they were a HUGE hit. I've made them two more times and they're always gone in like 10 minutes!

5 comments:

Brittany September 8, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

I just need to learn how to make those yummy balls! Then I would for sure gain 30 pounds. I love those things. And I still need to try your torture device!!

Rae September 8, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

If you post good food you have to share the recipe!!

Kelsey Danielle September 8, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

glad the curling iron is working... and I can't wait to try on some skinny jeans... ha ha i'll settle for huge pants with elastic waistbands for now!!

Emily September 8, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

I really want to know about the hair ripper outer. I saw one in a magazine but forgot the write down the name or where you can get one. Do you know a website that sells them?

Jessica September 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

That was an awesome post. I now want to go get some new jeans and make some yummy cake balls or whatever they are...yes, recipe is a must when you post a favorite food...but I'm not sure I'm ready to pull my hair out =)

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP