Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Please, someone feel sorry for me..

Will it ever end?? Seems like we've had sickness after sickness around here. Brandon and i got some wierd cold last week and now Landen has a bad ear infection and Logan has a high fever. UGH! Oh, well, it's an excuse to cuddle up in my favorite blankie and watch movies all day! I'll be just happy with a couple Disney flicks!

I got Brandon to take a couple headshots of me this past weekend for some scrapbooking stuff. Which one do you like best?? I'm kinda leaning towards the second one.

Oh, and I'm so spacey sometimes. Here is the recipe for the Truffles - only I use half a can of frosting and a whole package of softened cream cheese. Here is a link to my epilator! Once you try those truffles, you'll be making them all the time!

10 comments:

Youngs September 10, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

I really like both pics, too hard to choose! hope you get better soon!

Aves September 10, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

You look fabulous in both! I kind of like the top one cuz its closer. You are so pretty, and have flawless skin! I am so jealous!!

Brittany September 10, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Kandis, you are gorgeous! I like them both but I'm with you on the second one! Hope the kiddos get better soon!

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

well im liking the top one.. but both are amazing...

Jessica September 10, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

I like the second one too, it lets you see you instead of just your face...which is fine too cause you have a gorgeous face...ok, I'll stop now, I like the second one. And I do feel sorry for you that everyone's sick...been there too many times.

JR Hale September 10, 2008 at 9:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
JR Hale September 10, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Kandis both are great pictures. You are a beautiful girl. My friend J saw your picture on your creative blog and he thinks you are just gorgeous. Do them both!! LOL Hope you all feel beter soon too.

Emily September 11, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

Seriously Kandis...you are so so beautiful! I have always thought so. I like the first picture the best, but they are both great. Your hubby did a great job taking the pictures.

Get better! And I can't wait to try the hair-remover...I am really excited to get one. Thanks for the link.

Kelsey Danielle September 11, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

I'm sorry you are all sick!! I like the top pic... I love the curly hair!! hey Danni got a new blog...bresnahancrew.blogspot.com

Kelsey Danielle September 11, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

ha ha I guess she already left a comment so you don't really need my link!! JK

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP