Friday, September 19, 2008

For your viewing pleasure...

and because I'm bored, here's my FAVORITE commercials right now.

(The backpack one is my favorite because it totally reminds me of Logan. If you know him--you know that he is a REALLY good dancer, even at the age of 3. Cracks me up--my little break dancer. His friend Ryan came over yesterday for a playdate and he said to Patti (Ryan's mom), "Look at my sweet moves!" then busted out dancing--I don't know where he heard that from, but she couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for making my life full of SWEET MOVES Logan!! )



This one I found with my sister on the internet-- still cracks me up! Gotta love Sonic commercials!



Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Brittany September 19, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

I haven't seen either one of those and they are both my new favorites!! The boys dancing totally reminds me of Logan! Who taught him "sweet moves" - One of my guesses would be Alli. And I love Sonic ones, but that is FUNNY!! Thanks for the good laugh this morning!
Oh, and I didn't even notice Logan's red mouth until after all the pics - someone asked me how I got my picture taken with the Joker - haha! He's cute with and without a messy face!!

Jenn September 19, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

LOL! Too funny

Kendra September 19, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

HAHAHA! I love sonic commercials! So funny!

Kelsey Danielle September 19, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

ha ha i laughed to tears!! I can't get over how funny that sonic commercial is to me!!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP