Monday, September 22, 2008

A little obsession...

It's about that time--Halloween. I'm crazy obsessed. Brandon always rolls his eyes when I start talking about it in August. Now we get to start decorating next week. I take two days to take down all of our origional decor and then on Oct. 1st, I put up all our stuff--It usually takes like 3 days. Yea, I have a lot of stuff. Here's some pictures of the boys when they got into my spider stash--yes, I have a stash... Right now we're growing our own skull. It's one of those fun-- grow a boyfriend type thing-- Logan keeps running to look at it. He's so funny, he says, "Mommy, come look! The Skill is getting bigger!" It kills me that he calls it a skill--too funny!

3 comments:

Cherie Hale September 22, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Yikes!!! It looks so creepy to see my beautiful grandsons holding those spiders!
Cute pics - LOVE YA

Emily September 22, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

I love this time of year too...it is so fun to dress-up and enjoy the cooler weather. I have great memories of trick-or-treating and going to parties. Your kids are so cute with the spiders too!

Kelsey Danielle September 22, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

ha ha they are too cute!! I miss you all so much!!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP