Monday, June 1, 2009

Craziness...

Last thursday I got a call from my Sister In Law and she said, "Are you sitting down? Greg and I are getting married on Sunday at 4:30." WHAT??? Well, it's about time you two! We're happy for the newly married couple. It was a small wedding with no decor or anything, but we had an ice cream bar and a beautiful backyard! It was great weather and everything turned out perfectly.

The happy couple.


Brit looked STUNNING!! Her dress was amazing and Greg looked completely smitten with her. CONGRATS!!

5 comments:

idasale June 1, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Awesome pics thanks for posting them!!

Sabs June 1, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

wow that is craziness! they look very happy!

Emily June 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

What a great surprise. Too fun. I love backyard weddings...they are the best. I love the pictures you took...they are awesome.

Brittany June 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

thank you thank you for taking pictures! can't wait to see the rest!

Aves June 2, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Oh my goodness!! I want more details! CUTE pictures, did you take them Kandis??

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP