Monday, June 29, 2009

How much longer can I put up with it???

I swear that Logan is turning 16 tomorrow. The things he says, with the attitude that he has, blows me away. Saturday morning I was rolling some fondant out for a cake with my rolling pin. Honestly, how much noise does that make? like none. Logan was watching his cartoons and he turns and looks at me, "Mom, you have GOT to be kidding me. That rolling is driving me CRAZY!" I should have sent him to time out for talking to me like that, but I was laughing too hard.

I have NO idea where he heard those words.........

and here's a CLASSIC Landen pose for today. I'm blowing this one up and framing it. This is Landen's "i'm so excited I'm shaking" look.




4 comments:

Emily June 30, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Can I kiss those cheeks. He is so darling.

I don't think you are the only one with a cheeky kid...my Sammy is as sassy as all get out. Is it the kids or the moms...maybe just our words coming out of their mouths sounds worste...probably not...I guess we better watch it.

Greg and Brittany June 30, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I can't even handle that!! Landen is so freakin' adorable!!

Aves June 30, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

OH MY GOSH. That picture could NOT be any cuter! I wish I got HALF that excited over anything in my life. What a muffin!

PS thanks for rubbing it in, I am SO jealous you are watching the IF fireworks. Take pictures for me :(

Unknown July 5, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

awesome picture of Landen!!! LOVE IT!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP