Friday, June 12, 2009

My Today






Landen ate black playdough.

Popped some popcorn and watched Chipmunks with Logan while Landen napped.

Danced to all the chipmunk songs with some silly mashed potato moves.

Had a playdate with Logan's friend Ryan and I got some girl time in with my friend Patty.

Popped some Ravioli Casserole in the oven.

Listened to Logan cry for 1 hour over a stupid package of fruit snacks.

Met Brandon for lunch. that's when Logan's crying began... bet he's glad he's back at work! LOL

Did not clean anything in my house.

Stayed in my pj's until 10.

4 comments:

Kelsey Danielle June 12, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

HA HA sounds like a fun day! I love those boys!! I can't wait to see you guys in 2 months!

Emily June 14, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Sounds like the perfect day! Life is so great sometimes...especially in pjs until 10.

Greg and Brittany June 14, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

what cute kids!!

Sabs June 16, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

i adore this post! and the pics of your boys of course! logan is freak'n hillarious!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP