Sunday, June 21, 2009

German Chocolate Cake = one happy dad!


I always love to spoil Brandon on his birthday or on father's day.. well, pretty much any holiday really. I took him out for a surprise dinner last night with some friends, we had a great time. It's nice to go out! Then this morning I made him breakfast burritos (he LOVES sausage, but I never buy it), we got him some gummy candies to snack on in church, opened presents, him mom made him a huge Chinese Food dinner, and I made him two desserts: Key Lime Bars and German Chocolate Cupcakes. Everyone had a great day and it was so fun to see Logan and Landen get so excited to be with him today. They really just love their daddy so much. I KNOW he's their favorite... I guess that's okay with me... cuz he's my favorite! :) Love ya hon!




5 comments:

emaalyon June 22, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Great pictures of Brandon, especially with his boy! Aaron's favorite is German Chocolate Cake too. Must be those Idaho boys!

Greg and Brittany June 22, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

ugh, I missed out on all the fun food and dessert! love the brandon pics!

Kelsey Danielle June 22, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

that's one handsome hubby you've got!! happy father's day brando!

Deanna June 22, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Hey - just stumbled across your blog...What a DARLING little family you have! :) Hope you're having a great summer! Feel free to check us out...You should be able to follow the link...if not, it's ryandeannapoulsen{dot}blogspot{dot}com

Huntsman June 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

What a great guy. I cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. I am excited to see how everyone has grown. Love you guys

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP