Thursday, May 28, 2009

Really? uh huh.

Logan, Landen, and I went for a walk today around the neighborhood, the weather was perfect to get out for a while. Logan had to try out his trike--squeaky as can be! But on our walk I decided that I need to pay attention to his little stories that he tells me. It always makes me chuckle when they are completely pointless and sooo random.

He saw some blotches of mud on the sidewalk and this is the story he told me:

Logan: " Mom, see these footprints? They are from a bear.... (pause) and from BigFoot."

Me: "How in the world did a bear and bigfoot get out here?"

Logan: "A man jumped and the cage was opened and the bear came out with Big feet. Roar!"

Me: "Really? uh huh. "

Love the classic Mom response.

Then literally two feet later he sees a skid mark on the sidewalk and tells me about some baby snake that grew really big so then it was slow and that's the mark it made. RANDOMNESS. Love it!

We got out the sprinkler the other day and had some fun in the sun!!



Muddy Face McGee


Random spoon--not quite sure where he got it. Yuck. I hope he didn't stick it in his mouth. Who am I kidding? It's probably the first thing he did!




Goodbye spoon--now I need to go find it and pick it up.

3 comments:

Emily May 29, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Kids are so funny. Maybe your little guy will be a writter...he has a big imagination. Too cute! I love the pictures.

Brittany May 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

what an imagination!! love the pics!

theRach May 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Hey, Kandis, it's Rachel Hunsaker.....do you remember me from good ol' Rexburg? How the heck are you guys? Your little family is so cute....

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP