Friday, May 15, 2009

Grrrrrr... mother bear!

We just watched Taken and I have to say I was pretty emotionally involved! I LOVE action movies and we watch them all the time. When a scary part comes on, I usually just jump. I don't say much. With this movie, I caught Brandon off guard. I kept yelling, "Kill them!! KILL THEM ALL!!!" I think he even jumped a little when I yelled. LOL What a nice LDS woman thing to say. But I'm telling you, if anyone, ANYONE got my children, I would hunt them down and kill them slowly.... not kidding.

so christian of me.

I might not sleep tonight. I'll be practicing my kung fu moves by the front door! watch out!

2 comments:

Sabs May 16, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

my sis told me about this movie and i knew i couldn't handle watching it! I had a dream last night that some lady kept hitting my kids and i started screaming at her and telling her i was gonna kill her. remember that lady who was driving slowly around at the Porter park and you said you would kill her? don't mess with moms!

D.C.C. Mealy May 18, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

I don't even have kids and I was saying the same thing! That's a great movie though, it really shows what a parent will do for a child.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP