Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A silly kind of day...

Logan discovered my long lost bin of dress up clothes that I've been saving until he was ready to play! He would drag EVERY single costume into the house and beg me to put it on him. I had a dinosaur, turtle, cowboy, magician, superhero, dumbo, graduate for a child today. And Landen did not want to miss out on all the fun. Everytime Logan got an outfit on, he would drag the red cape to me and grunt until I put it on him--so super cute!

It was really fun to take them to Walmart and Fred Meyers in their capes. Logan cried until I let him bring his magic wand as well. haha. What a sight we must have been. It's days like this that I TRULY LOVE being a mom. Super fun!

Logan the Magician

Now he's casting spells. His chant: "appear, appear, make this door disappear!"

Turning is brother into a super hero

Landen taking the super hero stance. Saving the world with his super chunky thighs! :)

And cowboy pants that should fit a 12 year old. Kinda a nerdy cowboy! LOL


P.S. I found out Landen finally learned how to say Mama--it's only when I ignore his crying for 10 minutes that he gets fed up and starts screaming "Mama, mama" and pulls on my pants. NEver at any other moment though.

5 comments:

Brittany May 20, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

HAHAHA!! how fun! i love the super chunky thighs! he has the perfect pose! and logan's spell is so cute!

Emily May 21, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

That is so darling! What a fun day...and you captured it in pictures so well. You little boys are so cute! I love seeing them and wish that I could kiss those chunky thighs...those are the best.

Huntsman May 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Your boys are getting so big and so stinking cute I cant wait to see everyone in July. Love you all

idasale May 21, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

I love the looks people give at the store...the other day joey did the same thing but it was with Handyman goggles..bright orange to boot! Enjoy those moments!!

Jenn May 25, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Your boys are so cute!
Are you going to be in WA this summer at all?

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP