Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ugh.... the dentist.

Yep, it's that time again. 8 cavities last time I went. Thought this time it would be a breeze. 3 more cavities. You'd think I never brush my teeth. Stupid flossing! Who does it anyways??? Grrrrrr....

Well, Logan loved it. He has so much fun because the dentist has flat screen TV's on his ceiling--he watched Batman and ScoobyDoo the whole time! Isn't he cute in his glasses?? He wanted me to leave. I'd ask him to smile and he'd just ignore me-- what was I thinking, interrupting Batman??? How could I?
Unfortunately, they finished with Logan before I was done and so he went running back and forth to my chair and to the waiting room. The lady would be brushing my teeth and he would push her hands out of the way to show me his new toothbrush. Then he'd run back to the waiting room and get his new floss to show me. This went on and on until he showed me all the stickers they had given him, the mini slinkie and all the extra goodies. I think he wore a path in the carpet!

3 comments:

Aves May 2, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Those are some cute pics at the dentist! What a doll, he looks so big in that chair! How convenient that they had Batman playing... I guess I can't blame him. I'd be pretty entertained myself!

Sabs May 4, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

too cool! love the shades! look at you you brave momma! i remember that you hate the dentist.

Brittany May 5, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

stinkin' cute!!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP