Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy Eights

Just cuz I'm crazy. Not cuz I've played the game before! My sweet friend Talia tagged me, so here's my turn at it:

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS SUMMER
1. Flowers, lots and lots of flowers.
2. Snow Shacks--they SOOO need these in WA!
3. Seeing my family--miss you guys!
4. watermelon
5. Logan turning 4! Yikes!
6. Enjoying the warm night air and counting the stars with Brandon's Telescope.
7. Dipping my feet into the little plastic pool--with a fudge bar in hand! :)
8. Flip flops--is there anything better???


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Unpacked some boxes.
2. Handwashed our sink full of dishes--stupid dishwasher. Should be fixed by Friday- my handy hubby says!
3. Started sewing a cute teal summer shirt.
4. Went shopping for some food and ended up with two things of ice cream, a NEW A&W rootbeer ice cream syrup, and Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys.
5. Cleaned/organized our room and the boy's room.
6. Got together with a bunch of my girlfriends from the ward for a "goodbye" party for all of us leaving.
7. Learned that Logan knows U and N.
8. Talked to my sister Kelsey!


8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
1. woodworking--make bookshelves, coffee tables, etc.
2. like pickles and mustard.
3. Play with my kids all day--stupid housework!
4. keep my children from ever getting hurt--physically and emotionally.
5. go shopping with my sister and mom whenever I want.
6. Travel
7. have a peach orchard
8. Meet up with old friends

8 SHOWS I WATCH (some of these might be embarrassing)
1. Fringe
2. Lost
3. The Office--almost pee my pants every time I watch.
4. Kath and Kim
5. Survivor
6. Amazing Race
7. House
8. Project Runway

8 PEOPLE I TAG...no pressure!
1. Kelsey
2. MOM
3. Sabrina
4. Britney
5. Magen
6. Ali
7. April
8. Dani

Play along if you want--kinda fun!!

A fun pic of one of my cuties for the day:

He makes me smile!



1 comments:

Huntsman May 1, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

I am so glad you guys are in your new place I hope the unpacking is going well. I need to get your new address if you dont mind emailing it to me at bk_huntsman@hotmail.com.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP