Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take a little peek...

into our new HOME.

Ignore all the boxes--we're not done unpacking! We are so happy to be in our own place. Seems like we're the last couple we know to buy a house. Feels good.

The boys have taken well to the change and Logan LOVES his new house. He keeps saying, "Mommy--this is OUR house. Not the Morris's!" (We were house sitting for a couple on a mission.)

So here's a looky-lou for ya!

Our kitchen--lovin that fridge.




The dining room--it's attached to the kitchen.


The living room. This furniture and the tv will be downstairs when we finish the rooms off this summer. Then I get to decorate how I want! :) Oh, and those curtains are sooooo coming down. Not mine. They kinda make the room look pink when they are closed.

So life's been crazy and we just got internet back up and running--that's why I haven't posted in a while! Now I'm stuck dealing with boxes, a broken dishwasher, ugly curtains (you should see the ones in the bedrooms--purple stripes. that's all I can say), and a lot of emotions. I have a hard time with change and it's hard to leave a home where Landen was born, Logan got his first big boy bed, was pottytrained, etc etc etc.... and hard to leave a ward we love and have such good friends in. Seems like I'm in need of a big hug these days! But I love our house and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us here!

8 comments:

Brittany April 24, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

WHY do I have to see your new place for the first time on your BLOG! I'm such a slacker! Can't wait to come out and actually SEE it in person! It looks so CUTE!!

D.C.C. Mealy April 24, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

It's beautiful! Love that refrigerator... Congratulations!

Sabs April 24, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

hooray! a house of your very very own:) no you are not the last couple to buy a home we definately got you beat there:) the layout looks similar to by brother's house. Wonder if ya'll live close to each other? you'll make new friends super fast, you always do!

JR Hale April 24, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

The house is lovely. Lacee and I love love love the style of the kitchen cabinets.
Decorating is always fun! Pretty soon you will have the most wondeful memories in this home too.
Post more pics when you get all set up in the next few weeks. I can't wait to see the rest of the house. Especially when all the toys are strung all over the house and it looks like a toy store. Well mine does anyway. Got a pic a few days ago of the formal living room all toy free and posted it on my blog cuz I was so happy! LOL.
Congrats to you and Brandon on your first HOME! WOO HOO!!!!

Youngs April 24, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

i LOVE your new place - i'm so happy for you, you'll find new amazing people in no time!

Kelsey Danielle April 24, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

love love love it! oh yeah and I love love love you too! I miss you tons and tons! I'm totally counting down till july!

Huntsman April 26, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

I am so excited you guys are moving in I am glad we got some sneak peak pictures. I cant wait to see more. Hope things are going well. Love you guys.

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Looks like a great house, how fun! It took me at least 3 months to adjust to our new home...I dont deal well with change either. Even though this place was a total upgrade- I wanted my one bedroom apartment with no dishwasher, washer/dryer or A/C back so bad! Weird, right? And this is coming from someone who has moved to 11 states! So, Anyway, give yourself some time and good luck unpacking-uggh!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP