Monday, May 4, 2009

Rocky Road and Bride Wars

Who else LOVED that movie?? SO cute! Gotta get me a copy! Brandon was even sweet enough to watch it with me... awwwww.

We've been getting caught up in all the little things we need to buy for this house. It just seems like the list never ends. Blinds, shovel, rake, lawn mower, a new bed, dishwasher parts, a gate for the fence, curtains, paint, etc, etc, etc. I guess being broke just comes with buying a new house. Haha. I hope the weather gets better so I can start getting my yard in shape. The weeds are driving me nuts!

My SIL, Magen, asked me to take pictures of the twins for their 3 month mark. They are just TOOOO cute! Love the little blessing outfits!

Together:


Maddy and Daddy:

Sweet yawn Max:

Angel Maddy---doesn't the sleeves on that dress look like angel wings??
Little Maxton:
Have a wonderful monday and an even better tuesday!
hugs!

2 comments:

Aves May 4, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Hey! I actually really liked that movie too, it was funnier than I thought it would be. And PS great jobs on those pictures! Those twins are adorable. Wow, such little cuties.

Brittany May 5, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

i still have to come and see your house!! where have i been! you did so awesome at these pictures, as always!!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP