Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Surprise!!

I always LOVE to surprise Brandon for his birthday and Christmas with something he's been wanting for a while that's a little "bigger". He had yet to do it for me---until Saturday. Our 6 year anniversary was on Sunday and we decided to celebrate it on Saturday. Brandon said he wanted to plan the whole thing--I know, a shocker--sooo not like my hubby. I was excited. An hour before our "date" I took the kiddos over to my in-laws and stuck around for a while while Brandon got some things ready.


I went over to get him at 5 and we headed out for some Chinese Take out--I thought he had decorated the house and we were getting the food to go. We did get it to go--and when we got home, he made me close my eyes and he led me to the back room. There, he gave me a present-- my Prestige video. I was a little confused as it was our copy. Here I am thinking, "does he not know we own it???" Then he said, "Do you remember saying that Prestige was the first movie you wanted to watch on our plasma?" I was like, WHAT?????? He opened the door and I ran to the living room to find this:



A 50" Plasma----for us!! Man oh man, was I floored!! We ate our chinese food, toasted our 6 wonderful years of marriage with some sparkling cider, and we watched Eagle Eye (that Brandon had rented earlier) on our new TV. When Logan came home and saw it he said, "WOW, a movie theater!!" hehe On sunday we watched Kung Fu Panda as a family at our "theater". So cool.

Thanks Brandon for a wonderful surprise-- I really had no idea!!
I love you so much and am grateful for the past 6 years we've had--here's to another 6 baby!!

5 comments:

Kendra December 30, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Happy 6th guys!

Emily December 30, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

You are so spoiled. A kitchen aid and a 50" plasma...wow! I am totally jealous. Congrats on 6th years...that is so awesome!

BTW: Thanks for the encouragement...I am looking forward to seeing Quinn too. I promise to post tons of pictures.

Sabs December 31, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

oooh what a perfect suprise!!!! i loved your christmas pictures!!! so sweet. can't believe how much your boys have grown!

Brittany January 2, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Happy Anniversary! And major props to Brandon for the big surprise!

emaalyon January 6, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

How fun! Maybe one of these days Aaron will pick up on the surprise thing or even just the planning for an anniversary. We need a new TV too! Glad he pulled through for you. ;)

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP