Sunday, December 14, 2008

A glitterific christmas

Logan and I have been doing lots of glitter projects this season--much to daddy's disappointment. He doesn't like sitting in a pile of glitter Logan has dumped on the kitchen chairs. hehe But we've been having fun making everything sparkle!! I'm just loving that he gets excited when I come up with new crafts and art projects to do.



This is a really busy week for me. Ali is getting married on Saturday and I'm doing the cake, an advice book, helping with the photography, and helping make the food... a little stressed. I'll be excited when this week is over!

4 comments:

Huntsman December 15, 2008 at 6:43 AM  

I cant believe Alli is getting married this week that time went so fast. I hope things go well. My mom and dad are headed up there Friday sure wish we could come and see all you guys.

Brittany December 15, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Let me know if I can do anything to help - even if it's watching the boys! I still haven't started the sign in book, but that's all. I don't have the list you do! You will do FABULOUS with everything!!

Sabs December 16, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

good luck girl! You'll do great i'm sure!

Emily December 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Kandis - That looks like tons of fun. Can I get your home address? I would like to send you a christmas card. My email is eholly@gmail.com

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP