Monday, December 22, 2008

whew.

Ali's wedding went really well. We had a wonderful day. I always ball like a baby when I attend Temple sealings--didn't cry at my own wedding, but everyone else's--the waterworks start goin'! ALi looked stunning and Josh was as handsome as can be. I think they had a wonderful day--I hope they never forget it! The reception went well--here's some pictures.

Okay, how handsome are my boys???? Logan and Parker decided it was time to slide down the ramp at the reception--lucky we didn't get any holes in the knees.


Brandon got a good one of me.

The cake


Me and the cake--it's finally done!

Ali and Josh--aren't they so adorable together??

Mom and Dad


Ali with boys
I need to photoshop a bunch of these--i'll get to that later--off to bake some Christmas fudge!!

7 comments:

Huntsman December 22, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

I cant believe Alli is married! Holy cow us cousins are getting old. Those are some fun pictures of the boys and the wedding. I sure hope to see more on yours and Brits blogs since we didnt make the long treck up there.

Youngs December 22, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

the cake looks amazing! you did such a good job, have a great Christmas! Love you!

Talia December 22, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

The cake is BEAUTIFUL! You did such a great job! Way to go!

Christmas fudge?!?! Yummo! For some reason my treats didn't turn out so good. The toffee was terrible. Sorry for the plate of not so good goodies. Lol!

Emily December 22, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

What great pictures. Such studds you little boys are. Seriously...they are so dang cute! You look beautiful as always. And you did the cake!??! It is so amazing. You are too talented my friend...you really are. I love you girl!

The Momma December 22, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

The cake looks perfect!! How fun to be able to do something so special for your friend on her wedding day. I love it!

Snedakers January 2, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Wow, great job on the cake, it's great! Your so domestic!

Kellie January 15, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

You made the cake?! It looks amazing Kandis. That is amazing! Want to make our wedding cake when Daniel and I finally tie the knot? ;)

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP