Monday, December 29, 2008

What a week!

The wedding then Christmas--we've had our hands full. Brandon's parents came up for the week of Christmas so we've been spending all our time over at his parents house with them. Kort (Brandon's cousin) got Rockband and we had fun jammin' to some tunes--and we got a little addicted. hehe

We had a wonderful Christmas--I hope all of you did!! Logan and Landen got totally spoiled--as did I. Some of Logan's favorite gifts: his new Cowboy jammies from Oma and Poppie, Hot Wheels Trick Track, Kung Fu Panda, and a Car's sleeping bag. My favorite gifts: my new kitchen aide, a new mustard yellow sweater, a cake mix cook book, and scrapbooking paper. I got Brandon all the season's of The Office with a matching calendar and The Office Trivia Game. I could hardly sleep the night before, I was so excited about Logan finding his Stocking and presents from Santa. Here's some fun pictures from our holiday!

The boys new jammies:

A stocking loaded with fun stuff!

Always gotta get a picture of a bow on someone's head right??
Me and my new cookbook I've been wanting-- Rice Krispie Marshmallow chocolate cake, now doesn't that sound like heaven???

He got his Hot Wheels!!
Wonder who will win the first game!?
Logan got lots of new movies
Hope all of you that have time off enjoy it--Brandon's back at work. It's like 40 degrees today so I think we'll go play in the snow. Off to Walmart for a pair of little mittens!

5 comments:

Aves December 29, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Looks like you guys had fun, cute pics!!! Hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Brittany December 29, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Love their PJ's! They totally got spoiled :)

Kelsey Danielle December 29, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

soooo cute!! I love those boys! I wish we could see you guys!

Jenn December 30, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

Your boys are getting so cute!

Talia December 30, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

The boys look so cute in their Christmas p.j.'s! What a fun Christmas!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP