Friday, January 2, 2009

It's 2009!!

what are you're resolutions??

Mine: Try a new recipe once a week, Get organized and simplify my life
Brandon: Wants to start cooking dinner twice a month--hey, that's good for me!
Logan's: He wants to learn the ABC's and TO LISTEN TO MOMMY AND DADDY!!
Landen: He's going to try to stop sticking his hands in the toilet and eating his socks--which mommy is hoping he does!!

What are your resolutions for the year??

Oh, and Logan got these awesome robot jammies and had to show them off with some sweet moves!

On another note, my mother was in for surgery today on her back and I just found out that everything went well. We've been praying for her for a long time that her back would get better--hopefully this is the answer to our prayers! I love you mom--have a quick recovery so you can come see us!

2 comments:

Talia January 2, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

glad your mom's doing good!

email me your address. I'm making my blog private and need to add you! thanks!

emaalyon January 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

What a cute little Robot! I've started the new recipe thing too and I've actually made two new recipes so far this week. And they were both a huge hit with the kids so I'm excited! Good luck with the Brandon cooking thing.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP