Thursday, January 15, 2009

Project 365

So I'm jumping on the bandwagon a little late--but that's okay. In case you aren't familiar with Project 365--you take a picture that symbolizes what you did that day, every day for a year. Then you write just a little bit about it. I'm going to be posting them on to a Flicker show on the side of my blog in case you want to check them out. This will help me with my photography skills also--which need a little sprucing up! Here's mine for yesterday and today:


Jan 14, 2009
Yummy Double Chocolate Cream Cheese cupcakes--thanks SABRINA for giving me this recipe a couple years ago--it's soooo one of my favorites! Brought a dozen over to my friend Patty for her Birthday, and kept a dozen for myself--I only have 3 left--it's only been one day---and Brandon doesn't even like them. Hello 5lbs.



Jan 15, 2009
Drank my Hot Cocoa for breakfast from the snowflake mug Logan got me for Christmas. Made me smile.

Hugs,
Kandis

2 comments:

Jessica January 16, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

that's a really cute idea and you make those cupcakes look delicious, which Im sure they are =)

Sabs January 16, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

no way i totally just bought some cream cheese so i could make these...then i saw your blog:) I haven't even made them for over a year. craziness. miss ya!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP