Saturday, January 24, 2009

From 2 to 5 in one week!

Logan and Landen went from having 2 cousins to 5 cousins in one week--CRAZY! My sis had her baby girl last friday and my SIL Magen had her twins on Thursday. Mom and both babies are doing really well. The babies aren't on oxygen, they will just stay in the hospital until they are eating the right amount of food. We can't wait to get them home! They named them Madelyn and Maxton, we'll call them Maddy and Max--cute huh? Here's some cute pictures of the darlings!


Little Madelyn:



And here's Maxton:
Logan was so excited to go see them this morning! He can't wait until they get a little older!

6 comments:

Jenn January 24, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

They look great! So cute!

Sabs January 24, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

oh look at all these sweet babies!!!! i can almost smell the newness:)

Brittany January 24, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

What great pictures! I can't believe they are here already!

Huntsman January 24, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

How fun I was so excited for Megan when mom called today to let me know they arrived on Thursday and everything went well. Just wish we all lived closer so our little ones could play.

Emily January 25, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

How darling. I love te pictures. What darling little twins!

Magen February 7, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

I want all these pics! You need to bring your camera over to mom and dads so I can order all those pics you took! :)

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP