Monday, February 2, 2009

Going Crazy

Literally.

This past week has flown by so fast. I've had a bunch of projects due for the companies I work for, taught a card class at the elementary school on Wednesday, had a birthday party, a super bowl party and two play dates.

And to top it all off--Landen started walking all over the place. Now the boys are tag teaming who destroys the house. Who knew that boys would be sooooo wild at such a young age. Everyone looks at me like, "that little guy can't do much harm"-- I beg to differ. This morning, he somehow pulled all the DVD's off the shelves and knocked a stack of them onto his head and then came running to me for some sympathy. I'm finding my pots and pans all over the house, I've caught him with his hands in the toilet three times today and we had to tape down the light switch in his room so he doesn't turn it on in the middle of the night and wake up Logan. yea, this kid is TROUBLE. But a pretty darn cute Trouble! Here's some pictures of our past week:

Aack!! He's walking--Brandon says it looks a little freaky because Landen is so short. haha

Brandon and Logan's nightly talk

The Super Bowl at our house--like my 70's action? Cool.

The day Brandon tried to bribe me with $1.68 to clean out the fridge. I still did it--oh, what will I buy??? Three Scotty's cones should do the trick!

Logan had his shirt on backwards for the good part of Friday because the tag was itching him. Don't ask me how that made it better.

TROUBLE

That's our week in a nutshell--I'll try to do better at blogging this week!

6 comments:

Brittany February 3, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

I totally love the bribe for "whoever cleans the fridge" - why a funny guy he is! And that 70's action totally fits the house :)

Sabs February 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

no way! walking already...wasn't he just born! :)

Rae February 3, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Oh let me tell you how wild they can be!! Everyone asks how I lost my baby weight after the third. It's from running after the hurricanes called three boys and running up and down the stairs to break up fights.

Jessica February 3, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

you've definitely been busy! And from hearing about Landen you may be a lot busier in the days to come! Good luck =)

Huntsman February 4, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

How fun that he is walking I cant believe how fast time goes. Sounds like things are staying BUSY up that way. We love you guys.

Emily February 4, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

I can't believe that he is walking. That is crazy. It has been fun to watch him develop on your blog...you do such a great job documenting your life. I love reading about what is going on.

I love the bribe for cleaning the fridge...that is awesome. I am going to try that with Nate...but he probably won't go for it.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP