Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Red, yellow, blue

The colors of the balloons I just got done putting up! Landen's first birthday is tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time has gone--and that he's already a year old! Hopefully I only shed a few tears tomorrow and don't go crazy running around getting everything ready for his little party. I hope he likes the fun 3D Bear cake I made for him--I'll get a picture of it when I'm done!

Here's some fun pictures from the past week:

The horrible snow that wont go away:


My awesome DI Find-- I know it's been around for a while, but I've never read it and I'm LOVING it!

Spent a lot of time at nights this last week getting some scrappy projects done.


Logan discovered Playhouse Disney and PBS Kids--can't get him off the computer!


Brandon is being true to his goal and making 2 meals a month--this is what he made last week, pizza!! Even thought the bottom was burned--the top still tasted good! Don't worry honey--it happens to the best of us!

Off to get some sleep for the night--so I can' have the energy I need for tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Kelsey Danielle February 12, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

I'm very very sad that you aren't waiting until sat or sunday to have his party! We are going to miss it by one day!! I'm sooo sad! But we can't wait to see you!

Aves February 12, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

I can't believe he is 1!! Holy cow your boys are so big and SO adorable! PS that is a bummer about the snow, I am finally in a place that doesn't know what that is, haha! Miss you girl :)

Jessica February 12, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Happy Birthday Landen...time flies huh? Dawson loves PBS kids, and there's a website this girl showed us that babysits the kids sometimes, it's starfall.com and it's all about reading and letters...Dawson loves it and has been sounding out letters in words...you should definitely try it out.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP