Sunday, August 24, 2008

some funny stories...


Just some funny things Logan did this week. (funny now.... at least...)


1.) The baby woke up the other morning and usually Logan runs in to give his baby brother a kiss. He's so sweet, he'll say, " Oh, my baby brother's awake, I gotta kiss him good morning." Then he'll bug him to death with kisses. But that's not what happened that morning. Logan goes running in, as usual, then I hear the baby start to whimper (which is code for "come running mommy" in our house). Logan jumps off the bed with a big smirk on his face. this is what he said:

mommy: "Logan, what happened?"
Logan: "oh, nothing"
mommy: "Logan, why is the baby crying?"
Logan: (with a 16 year old attitude) Ooooooooh, I just spit in the baby's eyes."
Mommy: " You WHAT????"

Okay, where did he learn that? It's not like you see that on TV anywhere? Brandon and I don't spit in each other's eyes! Is this just something he randomly came up with??? I changed my mind, I don't want to know!

2.) So Landen has learned to hold his own:
As you know, Landen is almost crawling. He gets up on all fours and bounces back and forth. WHen he was doing this the other day, Logan right up to his face to bug him--as usual. Landen bounced forward and slammed into Logan's face. Logan looked up at me and started crying. I didn't feel too bad for him because he was bothering Landen, I just said, "well, next time don't go so close to his face." Logan starts crying really hard, which really is unusual. I kinda ignored it, thinking he was throwing a fit. He walks into the kitchen and there's blood running down his nose. Yea, Landen gave him a bloody nose. I don't think I need to worry about him defending himself anymore!

5 comments:

Jenn August 25, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Way too funny! Poor kid(s).

Emily August 25, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Wow! Kids are so funny...I don't know where they learn things...it is so weird. I can't believe your little baby gave your big baby a bloody nose; that is really funny. Great stories!

JR Hale August 27, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

Both the Landon/Landen(s) are growing like weeds. I love the pudgy legs they both have. How come pudge is only cute on babies??

Hope to see you at Christmas this year. We can not wait to me your Landen.

Oh! Your scrap booking is gorgeous!!

Kristin August 29, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

Gotta Love brothers! My boys are learning to get along, too. i can't believe what Nathan can put up with!

Hey guys! I found you through the Lawtons and Woods. Hows it going? where you at now? You're family is looking so good! love all the pics!
-Kristin Bishop

Sabs September 3, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

don't you just love siblings? :) you're seattle pics are amaxing by the way!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP