Thursday, August 21, 2008

Seattle Trip Part 2

Rather than posting my 200 pictures from our trip, I decided to post them twice. Here's some more pics:

NICE Kels... JT, how did you end up with such a catch???? hehe




Ice cream cake--we all love it!



Even Landen had to dive in!



Daddy's boy




Kenzie and Logan actually got along pretty well.







My Kenzie girl... i miss you sweetie!!




Poppi playing in the pool with Logan




Kelsey 4 months prego.

We had a little party for Logan.

JT, Kels, Ethan, Kerrianne

Oma and Landen

5 comments:

Brittany August 22, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

I love all these pictures! Especially the one of Brandon and Landen! He has such a sweet little smile!

Talia August 22, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

I'm sure your sister is going to be thrilled when she see's that pic! Your such a mean older sister...lol! I love it!

Michelle August 24, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

Kandis,
I am glad that you found my blog. It was fun the other night. I hope we can get to know each other better. I love getting new blogging buddies!

Kelsey Danielle August 25, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

yeah I can't believe you posted that pic of me! Talia is right you are a mean older sister! ha ha love ya!

Cherie Hale September 15, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Guess what???? I'm a blogger now!! I'm so happy I can leave you comments. I love the pictures of the boys wrestling. It looks like they are having so much fun.
Love ya hon!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP