Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's your birthday--shout HOORAY!!

Some one turned 3 yesterday!! Logan is getting sooooo big! I can't believe how much fun we had yesterday. Friday night he couldn't fall asleep he was so excited for his birthday. He could hear me in the kitchen making his cake and he would call out, "Mommy, you making my cake? Is it yummy?" I don' think he actually fell asleep until 11:00. We surprised him with doughnuts for breakfast and then we were busy getting ready for the party all morning. Everyone came over at 1:00 for our beach party. The kids had so much fun playing in the pool--gave the adults some time to talk for once!! The cake turned out cute, but not as big as I expected it to be, oh well! My rainbow popcorn was a big hit!!

Then Talia and Jordan had some extra tickets to the Rodeo that night so they invited us to come along. Logan LOVED it! We had to spoil him, of course with some cotton candy and a soda. Caleb and Logan danced whenever they played "Shake your bon bon" it was so cute. It was my first time to a rodeo, and I can't wait to go again next year!!! We got home at 10:00 and both the boys were asleep. What a fun day--I'm so glad Logan had a good time!



Logan blowing out his candles. He's wrapped in a towel so he didn't get everything soaking wet!





Opening presents-he got so much fun stuff.



playing


dumping water on each other
Our party pooper--little guy slept the whole time.



the table


fun fishy bags




my rainbow popcorn that the kids loved-and me, although I'm not sure if the adults liked it as much. Looks cool though!



My Rodeo Boys




Yeeehaw-that's what Logan kept yelling when the cowboys ride



Shake your bon bon, shake your bon bon


This picture cracks me up. NO he's not scratching, he's holding his bum while he shakes it for the camera. Look at Landen-- I think he's scarred for life. Haha!!!


Riding the bull



A great pic that Logan took

4 comments:

Jenn August 3, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Looks like fun! I can't wait to start planning Ashlee's first birthday!

Brittany August 4, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

You did such an awesome job on Logan's party! He is so lucky to have such an awesome mom!

Talia August 5, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

It was such a fun party. I still can't believe how decked out everything was! You go girl!

I LOVED the popcorn. I didn't try it until we were leaving and regret not stealing your bowl of it. I should of tried it sooner and polished it!

Thanks for coming to the rodeo with us. It's so much fun to go and pretend to be country for a day. Yehaw!

See ya tomorrow at picnic in the park!

Talia August 5, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

polished it off, is what I meant to say. Next time i'll proof my message before I save it. Silly me!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP