Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Seattle Trip Part 1

We just got back from our much needed vaca to Seattle. I was really worried about the boys in the car, but we got away with only a couple minor temper tantrums. Of course the day before we left, Logan had to get an eye infection-caused by rubbing half of a graham cracker in his eye. Don't ask me why, I'm still struggling to grip it myself. Then all my boys got colds literally the night before. So fun.


I swear we looked like we had picked up to homeless boys on the side of the road by the time we got to my parents. Logan had been listening to his DVD's with a HUGE pair of Brandon's headphones and it was apparently on it's last legs because when he finally took them off, the black foam had dissentigrated and was stuck on his face. That added to the snot he had smeared across his face before I could catch it with a kleenex. (sorry if your stomach is turning). I'm sure my mother was thinking of calling CPS on me.


We went to the Seattle Aquarium on Monday and got to see their new addition-which was very cool. Logan loved the Nemo fishy--what three year old wouldn't. I was kinda obsessed myself. hehe Mom got a Seattle City Pass which also had tickets for an Argosy Cruise. The kiddos really didn't have the patience for it as it was their nap time, but we got some great pics of the city. Wednesday we went to the Woodland park Zoo. Oma and Logan found some bongo drums and just had to bust out a song. The favorite animal by far--the bears!

4 comments:

Jenn August 19, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

It was so good to see you! I am still mad that we didn't take any pictures! Your boys are adorable!

Emily August 20, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

What a fun trip. I am so jealous. I want to go and visit Seattle so bad...it has been almost a year since i was back. YOu lucky thing.

Talia August 21, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Looks like you had a great time on your trip! I'm so glad you have you guys back though. See you tomorrow morning!

P.S. GREAT pie last night, it really was good. Not to buttery! The best part...the scale was still down this morning! YAHOO!

Jessica August 25, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

I'm glad you had fun in Seattle!! I would have loved to see you and your boys...maybe next time!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP