Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My patriotic man...


My poor baby. Two eye infections and a HORRIBLE allergic reaction to some baby wipes in a not-so-fun area. Yet, he's still in a good mood. The eye infections are in no-doubt from being poked in the eye multiple times by Kenzie and Logan, the spit in the eye didn't help anything either. 


Funny: In the spirit of the Olympics, Landen has chosen to only fall asleep to My Country Tis of Thee hummed in his ear. Thank you Brandon for figuring this out when I had tried EVERYTHING. 

Lynne's birthday is today-- Happy Birthday girl!! 17???? WOW, I can't believe it. We're going to Mom and Dad's to celebrate!

5 comments:

Emily August 27, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Poor little baby. He really is a trooper...so cute even when he doesn't feel that great.

Jenn August 27, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Oh poor baby!!! You are just full of infections the last month! Poor you!!!

Jessica August 28, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

who would have thought he'd feel so passionate about his country at such a young age...watch out President Smith is coming around!

D.C.C. Mealy September 3, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Hello Kandis!
How are you doing? Emily gave me your blog info, I posted on your other blog but it was an old post and you probably didn't see it. Anyway, your family is beautiful and you look wonderful! I'd love to get back in touch, please email me whenever you'd like.
denisecoppola@comcast.net
Talk to you soon!
Denise Mealy (Coppola)

Sabs September 3, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

poor little man! KOlby still requests the same songs daniel would sing to him as a baby to go to sleep.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP