Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What did you stick in my mouth??

That's what Landen seemed to say when we first fed him Rice Cereal. He hated it. Look at his face. I've tried eveything and he still wont eat it. Logan loved it, what's wrong with this child? Brandon was brave enough to take a taste, he said," no wonder he doesn't like it, it tastes like paste." But aren't kids supposed to like eating paste? I'm confused. Sorry about the bad blurry photos. It was late at night and very dark. Logan had a BLAST feeding Landen though. I think he's going to either be a big helper or shove it all down his throat until the baby gags kind of brother.


Got a fun pic of Logan and daddy too.

3 comments:

Jenn July 1, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Ashlee hates rice too! She loves Oatmeal though!

Brittany July 2, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

I love that picture! That little guy likes to eat! I wouldn't think that he would be so picky!

Kelsey Danielle July 2, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

ha ha ha he is soooo stinkin cute!! i had to mix kenzie's rice cereal with apple juice to get her to eat it!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP