Sunday, July 20, 2008

Getting dirty

So here's some fun pictures from the camping trip that I didn't post last time. I've been a bad blogger.


Ali and Josh- we all love Josh and think he's the perfect match for Ali. we've got our fingers crossed for a wedding... Aren't they so cute together?


Logan and Brandon in front of the fire. Logan's first time making a s'more!


Landen and me inside the cabin- horrible lighting. Like the yellow glow? Haven't photoshoped it yet!





Adorable Tyler- he is SUCH a doll!


Challenge time at camp. Here we are sitting in front of the high wire. I didn't have enough guts to go on it. The night before I twisted my ankle walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Wasn't about to go on the high wire and kill myself.


Brandon having a punch bag- I don't know why he's making that face.

More challenges

Some of the view

3 comments:

Brittany July 21, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

Kandis! I feel horrible for trying to get you to do the hire wire - I had no idea you twisted you ankle the night before! Cute pics! I love the bowling pics! Please don't hate me - maybe one day I will learn photoshop and be able to work magic like you!

Huntsman July 21, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Kandis it is so fun to have your blog address now and get to check it. Those are some fun pictures from the Heber trip. I think I am going to make a slide show video for grandma and grandpa so I may be needing to get some of your pictures too to put in it. We will see if I find time. It was so much fun to get to see you guys it has been forever. Your little boys are so much fun. We love you guys!

Sabs July 22, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

this makes me wanna go camping! too bad i'd melt here! your fam is too cute!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP