Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A trip to Heber City...

We had a family reunion this past weekend and go to head down to Utah for some fun camping! Here's some pictures we took on the way down and randomly as we went shopping! Logan watched Kidsongs and Cars the whole time-we made him wear the headphones so I didn't have to hear it over and over again. Like how big they are on him?

Then Brandon got mad at me for taking pics in the car- he thought I was going to drop the camera out the window.
When we go down to Utah, we always have to stop at Red Robin's- our favorite burger place. here's mom, dad and Lynne. Mom's a little blurry from laughing at the funny face Dad's making.
Bonzai Burger--YUM!
We stopped at Garner village ( I hope I spelt that right). Such a cute little place and we had to hit the fudge shop right when we got there. Brandon picked English Toffee and I picked Caramello- both were soooooo good. We found a couple fun places to take pics.

4 comments:

Jessica July 16, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

looks like you had fun! And you finally got to go camping...yeah!

Brittany July 17, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Just cute pics! Love the "dangerous" out the window shot!

Talia July 20, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Oooh fudge, that sounds so good right now! Well, who am I kidding, it ALWAYS sounds good.

No wonder you get car sick Miss roll down the windows and snap pics of myself in the mirror. I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it!

Kellie August 3, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

You really have such a beautiful family! I hope you all are doing well.

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP