Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brandon's wierd facts

Okay so here's a top ten wierd facts about my hubby, Brandon.


1.) He loves to golf and just bought a new Hybrid club by Taylormade. That's all he can talk about-- getting to the driving range.


2.) He's a saver. Until last week when he bought that club, he had money in his wallet from his birthday.... last November. I on the other hand can't keep my money.... I spend it too fast!


3.) He HATES tomatoes, but will drink Tomato juice, eat salsa, and spagetti sauce.


4.) Whenever he sees me do a funny dance, he laughs and asks me, "Does that hurt? Are you sure that doesn't hurt?" cracks me up everytime.


5.) He randomly makes up songs-- usually about how Logan wont stop whining or eat his dinner. He's a little tone deaf, and I think Logan has started to pick up on it. He sang to me, "No mommy i can't find my shoes." this morning.


6.) Quizno's is his favorite sub shop. Gotta love their french dip!


7.) He's a HUGE Jack Johnson fan. When I bought him a guitar for Christmas, I had to get the Jack Johnson song book to go with. He plays his CD's so much, Logan even knows the words.


8.) He secretly likes to be creative. I asked him to make a scrapbook page for me one time and he spent like an hour on it. We used to do linoleum carvings and then you stamp with them. Brandon did one of the Jazz logo and when he stamped it, realized he didn't carve it backwards like he was supposed to. he he


9.) WHat he really really wants right now is a Plasma TV. He keeps trying to bribe me by saying that he'll watch lots more movies with me if we had one.... I don't believe it. He wont watch a movie more than one time.


10.)here's a funny one. Up until 7th grade, he only wore sweatpants. I couldn't stop laughing when we drove past an old rollerskating rink. This is our conversation:


Me: "Did you ever have parties at the roller rink when you were in elementary school?"


Brandon: "Yes, me and McKay used to go, I mostly stayed in the arcade."


Me: " Did you ever do couple's skating?"


Brandon: "Kandis, I was still wearing sweatpants- I didn't even own a pair of jeans, do you think I had a girlfriend?"


That's when I busted up laughing! He even mentioned that he had many pairs of the sweatpants that looked like they had shorts over the top--what a babe. Wish he still had a pair! wink wink


And that's my hilarious husband!! Couldn't live without him!

4 comments:

Jenn July 2, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

haha! very funny!

Brittany July 3, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

Kandis, that was so fun to read!! I love,love the Brandon sweatpants thing! So funny!!

Kelsey Danielle July 3, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

ha ha got to love him!

Valerie July 8, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

the sweatpants are hilarious!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP