Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wii would like to play!



We were so lucky to have my mom, sister, and niece come up after Landen was born. Kelsey brought their WII and Logan was OBSESSED! And pretty good at it too! I have to admit, the bowling was pretty fun although I think I hurt my hip from too many lunges on one side!

We are just starting to notice that Logan is using more complete sentences. He's adding in all the is, and, but, the, words. We were driving to walmart today and the truck in front of us revved it's engine and Logan thought it was our mini van (ha ha) and he told Brandon, "Daddy slow down. You're going too fast!" I almost died laughing. I don't know where he got that!

3 comments:

Jessica March 1, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

that's some powerful mini van you got there...slow down Brandon!! haha, this made me laugh right out loud...have fun with your two kiddies and hang in there!

Kelsey Danielle March 2, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

I love these pictures!!

Sabs March 2, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

hee hee hee! love it! what a funny little guy!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP