Monday, March 31, 2008

Some fun Logy facts


1.) He loves his new brother and constantly tries to hug and kiss him to death. I can't believe the baby doesn't start crying the second he sees Logan coming. I caught him kissing him so much one time that there was drool all over the baby's face. Poor guy! :)

2.) For some odd reason he wants to sleep on the floor. Hoping it's just a phase. He started it last week and refuses to sleep in his bed at the moment.

3.)We just started getting the Friend Magazine for him and he doesn't let anyone touch it. He says, "Mommy, that's my magazine. Don't touch it!" he he

4.) He's broken ALL of our glasses. Brandon had to get another vision insurance coverage because of it.

5.) His best friend Ryan comes over once a week and the first thing they do together is jump up and down screaming "daddy's daddy's" Don't ask me what it means.

6.) We don't know where he got it from but he calls our pool table Koolaid. He's always asking Brandon, "Go downstairs to play koolaid? Koolaid daddy?" We don't want to correct him because it's just soooo stinkin' cute!

7.) He's a movie buff just like his mommy. He begs me to put one movie in after another and can quote almost all of them. He watched Night at the Museum the other day and went around saying, "What are you, a wierdy?" LOL!

8.) We can't put him to sleep at night until he has all his blankets piled up on top of him. He knows every blanket he owns and wants them in bed. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten heat stroke. I call him princess and the pea when he does that!

9.)Logan loves basketball and can make it in the basket almost every time. Brandon's sooo proud! :)

10.) He's so adorable, I could just eat him up!

5 comments:

Brittany March 31, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

I love that you did this! I think I only knew 1, maybe 2 of these things! He is such a funny guy!

Sabs April 2, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

I can't get over how old logan looks! So cute and so hillarious! He and kolby could be movie buddies:)

Jessica April 2, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

koolaid...i laughed right out loud! he's too cute really.

Jenn April 16, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Kandis!!! I can't find your email! I thought it was in my address book but its not so email me!!! Hope all is well

Amber April 17, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Congrats on your newest addition! Too cute!!! It's good to see that your little fam is doing so well!
Take Care

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP