Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My funky haired boy!!




Look at that hair! Landen's hair is soooo curly. WHen you get it wet, it goes into little ringlets. SOooo cute. Although by the end of the day it's straight because everyone runs their fingers through his hair. So I had to get a shot of him when daddy stuck his hair straight up! ALso got a fun over the shoulder pose this week. I can't believe he turns 1 mo. today. It's going by way too fast!

So Brandon has this tradition of what we call "birthday week". That means I pretty much get whatever I want this week. Hehe. Started off my day this morning with my very own box of Peanut Butter Captian Crunch, and little does he know, we're watching a chick flick on Friday night. He sure does love me!!

5 comments:

Jessica March 12, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

cute hair!! i love it...have fun for your birthday week!

Brittany March 13, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

I can't get enough of this little guy and his hair! I want to see the full curls :) maybe when Brandon isn't around!

Sabs March 13, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

so adorable! I have a b-day card for you but don't have your current address. Have a great week!

Rachel March 14, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

He is absolutely precious! We've been seriously considering stopping at 3, but now I'm starting to get the baby hungries! Yes, I have a baby, but a 9 month old is so different from a tiny little one!

Jenn March 15, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANDIS!!! I WOULD HAVE EMAILED YOU BUT I CAN'T FIND WHAT I DID WITH IT!!!!!!!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP