Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For the love of pain killers...

sweet, sweet painkillers... thank you so much for being by my side through this past week. Without you I could not talk, eat, drink, or get out of bed. My children would have had no mother.

Unfortunately the strep has left and now I'm returning to my usual self. So until next time... you will be missed (trust me!)

Can anyone, ANYONE let us borrow their good bill of health?? At least for the winter????

To p lease my mother, here's some pictures of our kitchen that we painted blue and added those floating shelves from IKEA. the flowers are from my garden this year!! My mother made my fun Roman Shades--aren't they beautiful!

Now, off to catch up on..... pretty much everything!!!

5 comments:

Aves October 21, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Oh man, being sick is the worst!! I would know, I just got over the flu! ugh. Cute Kitchen, the colors are darling!

Greg and Brittany October 22, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Glad you are feeling better! Nothing really bad has gone through the house over here (knock on wood) but I have heard that it has done it's number on everyone over there at least once!
Love the wall and the shelves!

Sabs October 22, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

sorry you were sick!!! love love love the blue!

Unknown October 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Cute, cute! Hey, we're having a Halloween party on Friday, if you'd like to come, we haven't seen you guys in forever! Give me a call and I'll give you directions. 208 757 8757
Natalie Snedaker

D.C.C. Mealy November 2, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

What a beautiful kitchen! Your house is lovely. I wish I could come and see it myself!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP