Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh, yes, it's 80's night!

Yep, I admit it, I'm a horrid blogger. I try. I think about it everyday. And then the day gets away from me.

I've been going through some personal stuff... hopefully it will all be behind me soon. :)

On a much funner note... you HAVE to see these pics of us from Halloween! Hilarious.


Yep, that's me--even made those leg warmers myself. I might have to come up with an excuse to wear them again!!

And do I even need to say how AWESOME Brandon's outfit is????? He found that Member's Only jacket at DI. It cost $6-- I told him he could buy it only if he promised to have it replace his other jacket. LOL He hasn't followed through yet! And that mullet wig-- is there even anything to say??? NO one recognized him at the party.

Here's Logan as a SCARY vampire. I made the costume myself. He had fun wearing it around the house for days. His favorite thing about being a vampire is saying, "I Vant to suck your blood" to everyone. They all get a kick out of it. I even sprayed his hair black-- turned out so fun, but when it came time to wash it out, I couldn't BELIEVE how long it took to get back to normal. Our bathtub is black.

And this is the only picture I could get of Landen boy. He would NOT turn around for me to take a picture!! Cut dino.

ANd then I have this picture-- WAYYYYYY too close to the camera, boy!! A little blurry, but I love those cheeks!! ;)

Couldn't resist putting the mullet wig on Landen. Bwahahahahahaha.... isn't it soooo Joe Dirt??

6 comments:

Sabs November 2, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

oh man these pics are Great!!! brandon you take the cake! i could hardly recognize logan with black hair!!! super cute!

D.C.C. Mealy November 2, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

I love the costumes! So adorable. Tell Brandon Hello for us. Hang in there!

Talia November 2, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Love the costumes. Logan's is super RAD!! I bet your house was all decked out. You always go all out for Halloween.

Enjoy your pull and peels and chocolate and feel free to call if you need anything. Even an afternoon free of your boys. I'll come get them.

The best thing that helped me get through my "stuff" was to feel really bad for myself. Seriously, you deserve a good pity party. So put on your p.j.'s, crawl into bed, and sulk. It works miracles!

Aves November 2, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

NICE!! GREAT COSTUMES, you looked great! And I must say, those yellow shoes are actually quite darling, I would wear those with a pair of jeans :) SO CUTE. Love the pictures!

Greg and Brittany November 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Awesome costumes! (as always!) I heard Logan's vampire laugh and I about died! That kid is hilarious!

Kellie November 9, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

I am looking at all of your pictures, you just keep getting better and better! I love them! Do you just do photography as a hobby or are you a professional photographer now? Ever do weddings? Hint, hint! ;)

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP